Wednesday 3 January 2018

Molly's Game

Image result for molly's game

I asked my mate if he wanted to come to the cinema, he said "is anyone else coming and what are you watching", I said "Molly's Game", he said "I don't know her but what are we watching?".

Jessica Chastain plays Molly Bloom, a high stakes poker hostess. She hosted to some of LA's richest men including a very famous actor, she found out he was good at poker first hand.

She would provide them with food and drink. The fruit selection wasn't great because you would hear the players say they only had a pear.

Molly is then arrested for illegal gambling, she doesn't know how they found out and is annoyed, I should think the FBI bug her.

As well as other crimes, she is also accused of prostitution. She pays her lawyer (Idris Elba) to get her off, which is the sort of thing they are accusing her of doing.

This is an excellent movie in which Jessica Chastain shines. I give it 8 Marks(immons) out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment