Thursday 16 October 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

A little joke to warm up the review:

‘I watched Frozen on dvd and then to get over it I watched Thor’


I’m not going to do any obvious jokes in this review of the Turtles movie, especially as I had to shell out for the ticket.

Before I visited Cineworld, I was told that Leonardo was the blue one, Raphael was red, Donatello was purple and Michelangelo was orange but this information was a load of rubbish because they were all green.

At one point during the film the leader of the enemy, Shredder, beats up the turtle’s teacher, hopefully there will not be any long term effects to the health of Splinter, touch wood.

The turtles look a lot bigger and stronger than they have in past adaptations, the only way they could be stopped by the Foot Clan was by electrocuting them, this left the turtles shell shocked.  They have the same weapons though and luckily none of these were made of paper as these would be very weak against the Shredder.

The journalist character of April returns but I think she would be better suited for the movie Calendar girls.

I give this movie 8 Marks(immons) out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment