Tuesday 13 January 2015

Taken 3


Taken 3

 

A little joke to warm up the review:

‘I had Leak soup, it went everywhere’

Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) is back and thrown straight into action when he finds his ex-wife, Lenor, dead in his apartment. Lenor was found on top of the bed sheets, which is normally a good thing because it makes the fabric soft.

She text him earlier that morning saying ‘meet for Bagels?’, Which I found weird cos I normally just have jam in them.

Bryan is then hunted down by the police, who think he is responsible for the murder, while also trying to protect his daughter and find the real killer. Shortly after the funeral, Bryan contacts his daughter telling her that the body was planted, whereas most people just say buried.

I really like this trilogy of movies and my only two issues with this instalment is that Kim does not ‘do her run’ (these are the most amusing parts of the first two films) and Bryans ex-wife now has another husband which makes no sense in continuation from the 2nd movie as it looked as though Bryan and Lenor were getting back together. The new husband's character annoys me also because in one scene he is in a Jacuzzi on the phone and says I’m in Malibu, which I think is a waste of alcohol.

I give this movie 7 Marks(immons) out of 10.
 

1 comment:

  1. You're getting funnier Mark, and you were very funny before. Great review. I haven't seen any of these films and I don't think I'm missing much, by the sounds of it. I like the Malibu joke especially.

    ReplyDelete