Sunday 3 November 2013

Thor 2



Thor 2



A little joke to warm up the review:
 ‘Policeman seem to support the same football team, always hear about them following Leeds’

When my friend with a strong lisp came in and said, ‘do you want to watch Thor 2’, I said, ‘well I like the first one where they are chained by their ankles to pipes but I’m not keen on the second’.

 This turned out to be a hilarious misunderstanding and he actually meant the new Marvel movie out at the cinema. I said yes and off we went. 

In the movie, Thor is once again joined by the other Demi-gods including Sif, although in the previous film I think she was called Jif.

Tom Hiddleston returns as Thor’s brother, he doesn’t have as powerful an impact on this film as he did in the Avengers, perhaps the actor misunderstood when the director asked him to be low-key.

There is a gaff towards the end of the film. Thor ends up in the Charing Cross tube station and asks how to get to Greenwich to which a woman replies, ‘just three stops’. This is inaccurate as he would need to travel 2 stops to Waterloo, change to the Jubilee line and travel a further 6 stops. Surely he would rather travel on the HAMMERsmith and city line.

I give this movie 7 Marks(immons) out of 10


Follow Mark on twitter @ MarkSimmonsHaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment