Saturday 4 June 2016

Star Wars Episode Vll - The force awakens

Star Wars Episode Vll - The Force Awakens


                                                              




During the filming of this movie Harrison Ford broke his ankle so I'm surprised he didn't change his name to Foot Solo.

The main issue with the film is that the characters are all one dimensional, if you look at them all there is only one Leia.

One of my favourite characters, Chewbacca, is back and I think Chewy is tough.

The main story is that they are all trying to locate Luke Skywalker. For example:

Leia: Im trying to find my brother

Rey: Luke?

Leia: I have but I still can't find him


I saw a review from Empire magazine that gave the film 4 stars, which surprised me because I thought they'd still be annoyed that they lost.


I give this movie 8 marks(immons) out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment